Popie World..


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, July 9, 2009

just want to cherish everyday in my life..

azreen and me at Desaru, my face so chubby and i really hate it but then it is my face, i just enjoy it....wee
Just look at food, i think i already hungry...uwaaa~
Its ayin and me when we just act like we really do the job but actually i not doing anything just taking fellas pictures...huhu
Puan Sri Ampi is very sweet...
wahida is also sweet, look at wahida and me, then i wandering my face look like child, just i like that way, wahida is mature than me, i admit that...ngee
Mr Pau is really funny, no wonder my face become so chubby because i just laugh at him when he start talking...
syamsul n zul at interpersonal skill week..
Throw the egg down, such a fun activity but i think it is a waste of food source (again, i think about the food..huhuh)....
drop it!!!!! but posing first....weeee

wan, syamsul and kak tikah....its all about strategy.....ermmm

creative idea: malaysiaku gemilang.... love that song...just wanna to sing it now..lalalalala~~
i think we love taking picture very2 much....
what the hell me doing there? shame of me...uwaa~ will never do that again...this is my promise..
kimi, our leader...always want to cut 50 marks from me even i don't have any marks at all...
just pose....
again, pose...
Desaru memory is very nice to me...i love outdoors activity a lot...weee

No comments:

Post a Comment